- Power supply: 110 Volts- 13.5 Amps- 60 Hz
- Steam pressure: 400 kPa (4 bar) 293°F
- Boiler Power: 1450 Watts
- Boiler capacity: 4.9 liters
- Vapor pressure: 72 P.S.I. max
- Vapor regulator: 0-72 P.S.I.
- Boiler temperature: 311⁰ F
This is primarily a commercial machine. We have a UL (Underwriters Laboratories) listing for “Continuous Use.” What this means is the AT-VB2 is as powerful as “the Big Boys.” It’s safe for continuous use, and is highly mobile, moved easily around while working. All tools are included.
Auto Detail shops and Car Washes around the country have thoroughly tested the Aquatech-USA AT-VB2. By cleaning cars in less time and with less water, and no chemicals, they have seen their profits dramatically increase. Excellent for detailing, removing chemicals, tar, odors and upholstery stains.
Aquatech-USA’s AT-VB2 is used by Hotels, Schools, Hospitals, Commercial Kitchens, Nursing Homes and other institutions to clean, sanitize and disinfect virtually any surface.